*Book 5 in the Girls of Summer Series*
Girls of Summer is available in AUDIOBOOK at Audible, Amazon, and Apple Books.
The first four books of the Girls of Summer series introduced Emma Blakeley and Jamie Maxwell, two athletes with bright soccer futures. Now, in Girls of Summer, the US Women’s National Team (USWNT) is in its final round of preparations before the 2015 World Cup. For Jamie, a starting spot on the World Cup roster is a dream come true. For Emma, the summer of 2015 offers a chance at redemption. Will both women see their lifelong hopes and dreams realized? And can their relationship withstand the intense scrutiny of the outside world?
To find out where this crucial summer takes Jamie and Emma, check out the latest installment in the story of their lives, loves, and would-be world championships in Girls of Summer, book five of the bestselling series.
READ THE OFFICIAL EXCERPT (PDF FORMAT).
More books in the Girls of Summer series
- Book one: Training Ground
- Book two: Game Time
- Book three: Outside the Lines
- Book four: The Road to Canada
Girls of Summer is available in Kindle and paperback formats from Amazon, in a variety of eBook formats (including ePub, PDF, and Kindle) from Bella Books, and in paperback and Nook format from Barnes & Noble. It’s also available in audiobook at Audible, Amazon, and Apple Books. Various electronic editions can also be found at Smashwords, iBooks, and KOBO, while paperback copies may be specially ordered through your favorite independent bookstore.
Reviews and Reader Comments for Girls of Summer
- Reader comment, 7/8/19: “These women in the GoS series are amazing, and not just #BlakeWell, they do Rock and I Totally luv them!! But the cast of this series are amazing! Kate has pulled fiction from non-fiction in such an amazing combination. Jamie and Emma are good for each other, and they’re struggles are making them stronger!! So when is Book 6 coming out??”
- Reader comment, 7/14/19: “Building off the previous books in the series, Jamie and Emma have never been stronger in their relationship, but are still tested by time, and the past. The book culminates with the 2015 final match against Japan, only we get to relive the exhilaration of that match through Jamie’s and Emma’s eyes. It’s been quite a journey for Blakewell, one that makes me think of words like ‘fate’ and ‘soulmates.’ I can’t help but feel that their story could go on for books yet! What a treat it has been to spend time with these characters, and grow to adore these characters… I know I will be revisiting these books again and again.”
- Reader comment, 8/10/19: “Seriously, Emma and Jamie = relationship goals! I LOVE these two, especially Emma! This was so great – I felt like I was reliving the 2015 world cup. All the plays, all the players. And it’s so cool to see which characters remind you of which players. I felt as though I had a front-row seat to the wnt and all its ensuing drama. Especially with the women’s team being so front and centre these days, it was the perfect time for this series! I was actually so inspired I sat down and watched all the 2015 world cup matches again, and relating them to the book was so fun! I really hope Kate Christie continues this series – I can’t wait to see where Emma and Jamie end up for 2019 and how Christie writes it!”